“Attention to detail in the architect designed kitchens and bathrooms ensures style, sophistication and premium finishes coexist with convenience, practicality and easy maintenance.”
At Avant Townhomes, our passion for intelligent planning and detail means that we try to anticipate every possible thing that might go wrong – and then ensure it doesn’t. That’s because it’s best to fix problems before they happen.
We plan years ahead, painstakingly assessing materials, durability, aesthetics, construction methods and assembly.
So by the time your new home is built on site, every part of every home fits together exactly as it should – with nothing bending, breaking, creaking or leaking..
You will have the peace of mind that comes from dealing with a major company. Avant Townhomes is owned by Intrapac Property.
Intrapac is one of Australia’s largest private property developers, with over 30 years’ industry experience.
It has established a nation wide reputation for quality developments and is the proud recipient of more than 15 industry awards, including several Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) awards for excellence.
Ergonomic design is commonly associated with simple things like chair design. In fact ergonomic design principles were originally developed to improve the efficiency of complex workstations and systems.
At Avant Townhomes we apply ergonomics to home design, often in quite simple but effective ways.
For example, we position laundries next to outdoor areas and ensure cars are garaged near storage areas and kitchens, so it’s easy to unload the shopping.
We place powder rooms in convenient yet discreet locations. And we position windows to provide filtered sunlight to living areas and allow natural ventilation throughout the home.
All our homes also feature separate zones for cooking, entertaining, relaxing, interacting or simply resting and sleeping. The result is a wonderfully comfortable living environment – one that you look forward to coming home to every day.
You walk into some homes and you love them straight away. It’s the feeling you get when everything works together. To achieve that immediate sense of design harmony we painstakingly plan every detail of your new home.
We match colours, materials, surfaces and fittings – and seamlessly integrate living, entertaining and outdoor areas. We also ensure your new home fits with neighbouring homes and the entire streets cape and local environment.
At QUAY2 in Torquay, our homes are designed and built to suit the local climate. Enclosed courtyards provide secluded outdoor rooms, protected from coastal wind, and all the colours and materials are chosen to suit and withstand Torquay’s sun, sea salt and rain. In fact, the entire street is designed to integrate with the paths, parks, trees and walkways of QUAY2 – an integrated community development by Intrapac Property.
Everything is designed in unison. Everything works in harmony.
At Avant Townhomes we strive to minimise energy consumption and environmental impact. Every home is 6 star energy rated – with highly efficient reverse cycle air-conditioning for heating and cooling, double-glazed windows throughout the home and solar power systems.
And at QUAY2 in Torquay, the solar system is installed with equipment with simple, easy to use, software than enables you to manage the energy collected and used by your home.
It can even monitor weather forecasts to help decide whether power should be bought, consumed in the home or sold back to your energy supplier. It’s among the most advanced technology in the world that will save you money and help save the planet.
“We looked at every part of the process – taking the stress out of choosing, buying and maintaining your new home.”
The purchasing process for an Avant Townhome is very simple. There are no progress payments or endless planning applications. Instead there’s a single contract with just two payments – 10% as a deposit and the remaining 90% on completion.
After moving into your brand new luxury home you will have 12 months to identify any items that might require attention or rectification. And if anything pops up at the weekend or out of hours during those 12 months, every new home comes with a one-year membership of RACV emergency home assist.
Which means all you have to do is move in –and relax.
“At Avant Townhomes we set out to design and build better, more advanced homes – beautiful, luxurious homes that make efficient use of energy, space and land.”
At Avant Townhomes, our passion for intelligent planning and detail means...
Once you have moved into your new Avant Townhome you will have access online to your own private Customer Dashboard. Should anything need attending to, you can send the details to us for our team’s immediate response.
Your Customer Dashboard will also store important documents relating to your new home so you can access anything you need, from anywhere, at any time.